Tuesday, August 20, 2013

XxxSairaXxx - New writer.

Hey everyone! I am a new writer to the amazing blog Stardoll Secrets.
Maisie asked me to come here, as she is going on holiday for a week and needs help, but if possible, I might be a full time writer here! :)

Here is a bit about myself! :)
My name is Saira, I am Irish and 12 years old. I have been on Stardoll since the age of 6, in 2006 when Stardoll was launched, I think! My sisters and their friends played it and I did also. I left Stardoll at the age of 7 and my accounts were deleted, I was so upset I had 2 or 3. When I was 9 I remembered Stardoll and returned! I came back in 2010, in  which I made XxxSairaXxx. I loved Stardoll a lot, and became superstar on about the 2nd week. I have continued still. I remember the old Stardoll quite well. The new Stardoll is not as good. My dream has been Covergirl , I hadmy heart set on it. But I was quite young and I wasn't allowed on Stardoll much because I spent so much time... I got glasses! But on the 30th of July I think, I got NCG of Ireland and I was thrilled! :)

About a month ago , I made a new blog. Its called www.lovestardollx.blogspot.ie/ and it is growing popular. We have a current on 5 or 6 writers, 3000 pageviews and 15 + followers. Hopefully in the future it will grow bigger :)

Well that's most about me! :)

I hope you like my posts, I have a lot of original ideas, check out my blog and see them also, if you have a Google account, you can become a writer or follow.

Thank you!


~staystrong.
Writer , XxxSairaXxx
Visit me on Stardoll!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SAIRA :O YOU ARE ON ANOTHER WEBSITE :(

Unknown said...

Oh i'm just helping out for a week :)

Unknown said...

She is just helping out for a week, I am on vacay and really needed her help! She is an incredible lifesaver!

Lissie, thanks for stopping by this blog! Love Stardoll is really great, but you could also follow this blog for the spoilers!