Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Exclusive Interview with TrueGenelia!


I have scored an interview with the incredible TrueGenelia! I asked various questions, and she was really nice! Here is what I got:

Stardolls Secrets: How long have you been on Stardoll:
TrueGenelia: I have been a member on Stardoll since November 26th, 2011.

What would you describe your style as:
I would describe my style as classic, with a modern twist.

What is your most prized possession on Stardoll:
I don't have one.

What do you spend most of your Stardoll time doing:
I spend a lot of time on Stardoll replying to guestbook comments and messages. I also like to work on my blog. It is my Stardoll dream to become a writer for The Star Blog.

If you have ever had a day of fame, what was it like:
One day I had in fame was when I won National Covergirl for the United States. It was a wonderful experience, and I am honoured and extremely grateful towards everyone who supported and voted for me. :)

Miss Stardoll World is on the way. Are you going to compete:
I will not be competing this year. I don't think I have what it takes yet to become a MSW finalist. Most of the winners are Royalty members who have been playing on Stardoll for a long time. I'd like to wish good luck to everyone who will be participating in the race, and congratulations to those who win! :)

What achievements have you won:
On 3/20/2013 I was featured in the Star Blog article, 'Beautiful Non-Superstar,' written by the beautiful and incredibly talented maisie12345. Shortly after, on 3/21/2013, I became National Covergirl for the United States.

What is your favourite quote:
One of my favourite quotes is "Maybe your reason why all the doors are closed, so you can open one that leads you to the perfect road." It was by Katy Perry.


TrueGenelia was really amazing, we are so lucky to have had her on our blog! Of course, we all agree that she has what it takes to be a MSW Finalist and she totally deserves it! You should give TrueGenelia a visit, and add her as a friend as she is very kind and she is sure to talk to you a lot!

xoxo maisie12345

No comments: