Sunday, August 4, 2013

Message to Readers

Hello readers!

Its great that you are reading right now, of course! But I do have a few things I must point out! And I have some news to share...

First, I have 1 follower on this blog, myself. I have had 3 people comment, which is great so please keep that up, and over 2000 pageviews. But the thing is, I need a few followers! Its really hard to run a blog without readers encouragement. If you'd like this blog to stay real, keep commenting and if you are a regular reader, follow it! It really helps and I really appreciate and need it.

Second, I was wondering if you guys could think of a new theme... no not like that. This blog is still going to have all the same features, such as spoilers, freebies, giveways, reviews, make-up tutorials etc., But I want to know if you guys have something else in mind you'd like me to make real. So just suggest in the comments!

Third of all, On August 10th till August 19th, I will not be posting. I am going on vacation, and will not be home or near a computer, so you'll have to fend for yourselves until then, as I am the only blog writer.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact me @ maisie12345 or comment below.

No comments: