Monday, August 19, 2013

Make-Up Tutorial: CHANEL RUNWAY MODEL


I got the CHANEL app on my iPod, and there was a feature showing all the models from the HAUTE line, and I adored the make-up. I just had to create a look out of it! Here is how to create this look!


Start by using a very subtle lipstick. I used Melon Madness, but you could use light pink, peach or even white.


Using a soft brown blush, create dark lines very high up on your face. Start at the bottom of your nose and go up as far possible. I used Stardoll Academy Quest Blush. 


Take a bright red blush and coat it over the brown blush. Don't make it too thick. I used Fire for Hire blush, but other bright reds would work.


Using a dark brown or lightish black, brush on fat wings, and make a small cloud of eyeshadow above the eye. If this looks really messy, its okay, it will come together. For the eyeshadow, I used Stardoll Academy Quest Eyeshadow Brown.


Using a white or beige eyeshadow, do a thick line wrapping around the darker eyeshadows. I used Stardoll Academy Silver Eyeshadow, but Dove Eyeshadow or plain White Eyeshadow would work just as fine.


Next take a black pencil eyeliner and underline the eyes. I know this looks hideous, but it will be fixed, you just need patience. I used Black Eye Kohl.


Take a black volume mascara and apply all over lashes. Any dark black colour would work. 

Your all finished now! To make this look even better, make your skin pale white, and use the Superstar hair I have on in these images, and make it blonde.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Please comment what you think!

No comments: