Thursday, March 27, 2014

Callie's Picks Issue No. 12 Pretty in Pastels - Review


This collection astonished me with some things. Seriously. Some good, some bad. Lets just get going and then you can decide your opinion. 

THE RIP OFFS


I don't want to know what Callie was possibly thinking with these Accordion boots. Seriously. They were originally free, and worth STARCOINS. Now they cost Stardollars. I cannot get over this.

If I recall properly, these disgusting boots were originally Starcoins. So, rip off!

These were originally Starcoins as well, but they were way cheaper, my sources say they were originally about 70 Starcoins.

So, here is another huge rip off. The image above speaks for itself. 

Here is another attempt at ripping us off. The woven belt now turned Stardollars.


HOT BUYS
This was originally a Hot Buys Weekly. I used to have this, I'm not sure if I still do. The thing with Hot Buys Weekly is that they didn't say "Hot Buys" on the label, so this really has no value now.

This also used to be a Hot Buys Weekly. It is inspired by Chanel Resort 2013. Because it doesn't have Hot Buys on the label though, this doesn't really have much value.

This was out a while ago, and wasn't a Hot Buys Weekly so it has Hot Buys in the name. This is a decent buy.

Yet another Hot Buys Weekly item, the Ruffle Chain Purse. 

TRIBUTES
This jacket was originally from a D&G Tribute. I would say this is a worthy buy.

This was from the Cavalli Tribute. I don't recall when the Cavalli Tribute happened, so I don't have much information about it.

These were from a DvF tribute. Considering how all things from DvF are worth a crazy amount nowadays, you should probably buy these.



WAS IT REALLY NECESSARY?
Okay, so these were in the Catalog on Tuesday. We already had this..

So as you can see, this collection had a LOT of bad spots... this was overall disappointing. I hope you waited for this review to come out before buying anything and saved yourself some Stardollars.




No comments: