Saturday, February 1, 2014

Possibly the Oldest Stardoll User?


Look what I discovered! This user, Skye87 just might be the oldest user on Stardoll! She has been on Stardoll since 2002, if you look. This user would have had to been playing Stardoll since Paperdoll Heaven! She has less Starpoints then a lot of people, including me (I joined in 2011) so she probably wasn't very active over her course of 12 years on Stardoll. But wow! 

If you find anybody who joined before January 1st, 2002 please contact me and let me know they're user! Until proven otherwise, this might be the oldest Stardoll user known!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But Stardoll was invented in 2004.

Unknown said...

Yes, but before Stardoll came a game called Paperdoll Heaven. So maybe this girl was a user on Paperdoll Heaven and then she moved onto Stardoll?