Monday, February 3, 2014

Interview with User DASHing..


This is a user named DASHing.. she is fairly new to Stardoll, so lets see this beautiful dolls impression on Stardoll, and what her goals for the future are!

Stardolls Secrets: You are sorta new to Stardoll! How do you like it so far?
DASHing..: I love Stardoll! It has been a great fashion experience and it definitely lets your own creativity show! I have spoken to some very sweet dolls and hope to keep that going throughout the rest of my Stardoll path!

How would you describe your style?
I describe my style as sassy! You can find me wearing tight clothing, bold letters, too long flowy dresses. I am mostly inspired by Kim Kardashians style.

What celebrities do you look up too? 
My favorite celebrities are no doubt the Kardashian and Jenner family! They have a great bond, amazing fashion sense, and their family always has warm hearts and always is devoted to each other and their work.

What rewards are you focusing on winning in the future on Stardoll?
I would love to win Catwalk or The Vote! I am always inspired by the amazing outfits I can choose from and buy, then style it onto my own doll! If I send that in it would be lovely, but to get voted on it? Totally!

Where do you spend most of your time on Stardoll?
I spend my time on Stardoll at the StarPlaza because I can shop for some stylish outfits, make-up, and more! My suite and beauty parlor are also a big part of my role here at Stardoll. 

What is an inspirational quote you know?
My favorite inspirational quote is simply "Always be kind to others, even if you feel miserable yourself"

Is there a Stardoll user you look up too?
I adore Arki.'s doll because she can always rock her designs, others designs, and let all her creativity flow. I also look up to you [maisie12345], because you are a caring user who can always write a good blog!

What is your favorite item you own on Stardoll?
My favorite item is my Peach Printed Dress from Wild Candy. It reminds me so much of Kim Kardashians fashion and I adore it with my Tiffany Shoes from Voile!

Throughout the interview, I learned that DASHing.. although new to Stardoll, already has some great goals set! She also has a wonderful fashion sense, and seems kind and warm-hearted! Be sure to give her a visit, and add her as a friend! She is very kind and polite! I can see great things in her future on Stardoll! Thank you so much for coming in for the interview!
Click HERE to visit DASHing..

No comments: