Saturday, December 28, 2013

Stardoll Ignoring "Help" Messages?

On stardoll.com, when you had a problem, you could check the help section and get a quick response. If your answer was not in a category, you could simply give Stardoll staff a message. Stardoll started out, answering to every question! They had nice responses, were helpful and fixed the problem right away. Then they cut out the Feedback and Suggestions section, and after you emailed in your suggestion, or messaged them, they would send back an auto-generated message saying "Thanks for your suggestion! Blah blah blah, we love getting your feedback!". Now, it seems like they ignore every message as well.
I recently messaged Stardoll Staff because I was planning on buying a Platinum membership. When my mom sat down ready to pay, we almost bought the wrong thing, but luckily I relized. Platinum wasn't appearing in my country, unless you were paying by Ultimate Game Card, which I was not, and I had no time to run out and get one, as it was Christmas Day, December 25th. So I told my mom it was fine if I was a non-superstar and she left. I sent Stardoll a message asking why Platinum wasn't appearing in my country. This was the "helpful" response I got back:

I am really unsure why Stardoll will not answer our messages now, but if you have a server problem or you get hacked, you are most likely going to stick with that problem and sadly have to work it out yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter has been locked out of her account and sent a request to reset her password. The reset didn't work and repeated requests to Stardoll via their contact us page have been ignored. I am very unhappy given that I paid for an upgraded membership on 29 Oct 2013. Why wont they respond to my enquiry? Not good enough Stardoll - I have been ripped off. Jenny - Sydney Australia.

Unknown said...

I would keep trying the password reset link. I am very unsure why they are ignoring not just your help messages, but all of them as well. Be sure you are using the password reset link properly as well. When you click the link it will take you to a page and show your new password. Log in with that password. Then go to account settings if you would like to change it to your own customized password. Unfortunately I do not know why they are ignoring messages. I am just a user on Stardoll who likes posting on a blog about the website. I hope everything works out for you. Also, try non-stop messaging Stardoll, someone did that and eventually got a response.