Thursday, August 28, 2014

Callie's Picks Issue No. 23: Fashion Finalists - Review

Hello everyone, maisie12345 here! Since I have my laptop back, I can finally do a full-scale review on this collection! 

This Callie's Picks collection will be one of the easier ones to review, since the whole collection is inspired from past Miss Stardoll World Store collections. The easiest way to show you everything will just be to show you the old stores, dating back to 2010! 
Here is the MSW 2010 Store Floors:






Here is the MSW 2011 Store Floors:


Here is the MSW 2012 Store Floors:


Here is the MSW 2013 Store Floors:




Let me just say, tracking down these pictures was not easy. I think I am missing a floor, too. But I did my best, and even if I am missing a floor its just one dress. So here are all the floors I could track down, I hope this helps!

~maisie12345



No comments: