Thursday, January 30, 2014

Callies Picks Issue No. 8: Red Carpet Ready Review


A new weekly post! Callie's Picks review! I will review the collection! I will show what pieces are horrible! I will show which ones are a steal! I will tell you what pieces are a rip off! I will tell you what others think of the collection! This post will come out every Thursday, a day after the release so I can gather information about the pieces and get some feedback from people. So here is the first post, let me know what you think!
RIP OFFS:

Forest Fairy Dress - this dress costs 24 Stardollars. It would be a total waste to purchase this dress, because this dress was originally a freebie. So, what was a free item is now 24 Stardollars. This is a rip off, I would not purchase if I were you.


Peep Toe Pumps - these shoes originally appeared in RIO for 40 Starcoins. They have raised the price so incredibly! 10 Stardollars!? This would also be a purchase to skip out on.

Bee Stilettos - These shoes were in the Starplaza just a few weeks ago for 95 Starcoins in the Voile Holiday Boutique. Stardoll has re-released them for 13 Stardollars. A large rip off!

Pearl Detailed Earrings - originally in stores for 50 Starcoins! You can still buy in the Starbazaar for Starcoins. Another big waste of your Stardollars!

Lace Up Ankle Boots - Originally a freebie item, starcoin value. Now a 12 Stardollar item. 

STEALS:
Pearlized Clutch - this item is rumored to be from a YSL Store, and costed 34 Stardollars at the time of release. If this rumor is true, then this item is for less then half of its original value! This would be a great spot to spend your Stardollars!

Draped Silk Gown - Originally from Alice + Olivia. I think original value was either 30 or 32 Stardollars. This gown is now valued so high up! I would purchase this item if I had enough money, for sure.

The Faith Hill Gown and Zhang dress are very Rare, so if you are a new collector, you should purchase these. 

Popular Items among users are the Sparkling Floor Length Gown and the Layered Train Velvet Gown.

Pretty much every user had the same thing to say. 
"Callie's Picks has gone incredibly downhill.. normally when re-releasing items, you value the price at half, not double it. They really should stop releasing Mortal Kiss, its making collectors angry... the Angelina Dress is a huge rip off, it was at the Starplaza yesterday and now costs 20 more Stardollars. I think Callie must be drunk."

Do you agree with all the critiques? Or do you love this collection and its value?






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the "dotted heart top" was on callies pick for about 9sd. You can get it free on fb :/

Unknown said...

Hey! I have the original gown if u were wondering...it was originally 35sd